Specialist growers of fragrant, no-mow chamomile lawns, supplying plants direct to you
Learn how to grow a chamomile lawn; discover planting ideas and novelties
Order beautiful, mature, lawn chamomile plants directly from us
Walk with fragrance on no-mow chamomile lawns!
Thank you for visiting our website. Due to the ongoing Covid-19 uncertainties, we are currently planning to open our website for orders in May.
The best time to plant a fragrant, no-mow, camomile lawn is between Spring and mid-Summer.
If you have any questions or need more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01489 878501.
Best wishes and Happy Gardening,
Why grow a chamomile (camomile) lawn?
Also known as ‘chamomile grass’, chamomile lawns are green, soft and fragrant throughout the year:
- Our chamomile has a creeping habit which gives a perennial, low growing, evergreen, fragrant sward
- Our chamomile lawns do not need mowing - unlike seed-grown lawns - so no need for a mower, ideal for small gardens!
- Unlike grass, chamomile stays green in dry summers
- Bruising the leaves releases a wonderful fresh, sweet, apply fragrance
We supply two varieties of lawn chamomile:
- Treneague - Chamaemelum nobile ‘Treneague’
- Dwarf - Chamaemelum nobile dwarf
Both our varieties are very low growing – a great advantage over flowering chamomile lawns and those sown with chamomile seed as they produce tall flower spikes that need to be cut regularly throughout the summer!
“I received my plants today and am contacting you to say how delighted I am with them. They are lovely healthy plants and bigger than I expected and arrived in good condition.” Cindy
“The plants arrived today and have planted. Thank you again for your wonderful product.” John
“Thank you so much, received plants at 11.30, all planted and watered in at 2pm. Time for a glass of wine now 🍷 😊 Thanks again for your wonderful service” Dennis.